Fast. Convenient. Secure. FREE.
Heartland Bank offers electronic account statements and notices (e-Statements) for your personal or business checking, savings, CDs, IRAs, and loan accounts. e-Statements are a secure way to view your monthly account statements and notices online. You’ll have access to the same information that you currently receive in the mail with your paper statement — only faster, and it's free!
- Receive your account statements and notices up to 2 days faster than by mail.
- Easy storage! No need to keep paper copies. You can now store your statements and notices electronically.
- Decrease your risk of identity theft. No worries about your statements and notices becoming lost or misdirected in the mail.
- Access 18 months worth of statements with just a couple clicks of the mouse.
- View your statements or pull up past transactions, 24 hours a day, wherever internet access is available.
Here’s how it works
View your e-Statements through Heartland Bank’s online banking. Every month, after your statement processes, you will receive an email notifying you your statement is now ready to be view. When an e-Notice is ready to be view, you will also receive an email. Once you receive the email, you may log in to your online banking account at www.MyHeartland.Bank and view your statement or notice by following the step-by-step directions provided in the email.
Enrolling in e-Statements
There are two convenient ways to enroll. You can visit your local Heartland Bank branch to sign the disclosure statement and list the accounts you would like to enroll. Our associates will take care of the rest. Or you can signup online through your Online Banking account by going to "Profile" in the top-right-hand corner.