- Do you have experience with agricultural or commercial lending?
- Can you work independently and creatively to build
- Do you have a bias to action? Do you make things happen?
- Do you go the extra mile for your customers as a rule and not the exception?
If you can answer “Yes” to these questions, Heartland Bank may have a career opportunity for you. Heartland Bank is a growing organization that is seeking a talented Relationship Manager to join our team and work with the Hastings area market.
What is the role of a Relationship Manager?
The key objectives of this position are to identify, acquire, and grow new and existing relationships that create value for the customer and result in loan and deposit opportunities for the Bank, with a special emphasis on agricultural and commercial lending.
What will you do as a Relationship Manager?
The role of Relationship Manager requires the excellent execution of customer service duties through knowledge of the Bank’s loan products and services in the areas of ag and commercial lending. You will perform financial analysis to make credit decisions and manage existing and new portfolios. You will work with business owners to assist with their banking needs and manage large relationships. You will further improve the lives of customers by matching their needs with our full range of banking products and services, and the services offered by our strategic partners in trust, farm management, investment, insurance
What education/experience is preferred for a Relationship Manager?
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or related area
- Three to five years of accounting and financial experience
- Agricultural and/or commercial lending experience
If you are seeking a career with an organization that fosters personal development, growth, change, responsibility
Have questions? Please contact Deb Gross, our Human Resources Director, at email@example.com or 402-759-8119 or 800-759-3119.
Heartland Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment, personal and financial references will be reviewed.