Relationship Manager – Fairbury, Nebraska
- Are you looking for an opportunity for professional growth in banking?
- Do you have experience with financial analysis?
- Do you have experience with agricultural and commercial lending?
- Do you have a bias to action? Do you make things happen?
If you can answer “Yes” to these questions, Heartland Bank may have a career opportunity for you. Heartland Bank is a growing organization seeking a talented Relationship Manager to join our team and work with the Fairbury area market.
What is the role of a Relationship Manager?
The key objectives of this position are to prepare accurate credit and financial reports to determine the creditworthiness of current bank customers and new lending relationships. In addition, this role will develop relationship management skills to identify, acquire, and grow new and existing customer relationships.
What will you do as a Relationship Manager?
The role requires the excellent execution of tasks related to evaluating financial information and preparing credit analysis. In addition, you will develop knowledge of the Bank’s loan products and services in the areas of ag and commercial lending. You will work with customers to understand their banking needs and match their needs with our full range of products and services.
What education/experience is preferred for a Relationship Manager?
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or related area
- Three to five years of accounting and financial experience
- Interest or experience in agricultural and/or commercial lending
If you are seeking a career with an organization that fosters personal development, growth, change, responsibility and success, please download and submit your application via email to Shari Collison in Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also attach a cover letter and resume.
Have any questions? Please give Shari a call at 402-462-3182 or 800-759-3119.
Heartland Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment, personal and financial references will be reviewed.