- Do you enjoy building relationships with people?
- Are you supremely organized and detail-oriented?
- Are you a positive team player, especially when solving problems?
- Can you make decisions and make things happen?
If you can answer “Yes” to these questions, Heartland Bank may have a career opportunity for you. Heartland Bank is a growing organization seeking a talented Trust Operations Associate to join our team at the Bank’s headquarters in Geneva.
What is the role of Trust Operations Associate?
The key objectives of this position are to support the administration of a wide variety of trust accounts.
What will you do as Trust Operations Associate?
In this role, you will be responsible for the administration of daily trust operations. This includes everything from greeting customers to maintaining trust account systems information to preparing documentation and printing checks. You will also be responsible for generating reports and packets for various committees and meetings. The role requires accuracy, attention to detail, and a customer service mindset.
What education/experience is preferred for Trust Operations Associate?
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Knowledge of accounting principles preferred
- One to three years related experience preferred
- Or equivalent combination of education and experience
If you are seeking a career with an organization that fosters personal development, growth, change, responsibility and success, please click on the box below to submit your application online. You may also attach and submit a cover letter and resume to this online application.
If you have any questions, please contact Shari Collison at email@example.com or 402-462-3182 or 800-759-3119.
Heartland Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment, personal and financial references will be reviewed.