- Are you looking for a part-time position where you can make a difference with customers?
- Are you positive, flexible and energetic?
- Are you able to do ten things at once with accuracy and a smile?
- Are you available to work 25 to 30 hours a week?
- Can you work until 6:00 pm Mondays through Fridays?
- Can you work two to three Saturdays mornings a month?
If you can answer “Yes” to these questions, Heartland Bank may have the perfect role for you. Heartland Bank is a growing organization that has an opportunity for a part-time Customer Service Associate in the Kearney location.
What is the role of a Part-Time Customer Service Associate?
The key objectives of this position are to provide a full range of teller services to our customers while creating and maintaining an amazing customer experience.
What will you do as a Part-Time Customer Service Associate?
The role requires the excellent execution of customer service duties, through the knowledge and support of the Bank’s day-to-day operations, knowing products and services, and being able to conduct transactions for customers.
What is the schedule for the Part-Time Customer Service Associate?
The person in this role will generally work around 25 hours a week, with a flexible schedule that includes closing the branch at 6:00 pm during weekdays. The position is also part of a Saturday rotation, which includes working two to three Saturdays a month.
What education/experience is preferred for a Part-Time Customer Service Associate?
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Two or four-year college experience a plus
- Experience working with the public and handling money
- Banking experience a plus
If you are seeking a career with an organization that fosters personal development, growth, change, responsibility and success, please click on the box below to submit your application online. You may also attach and submit a cover letter and resume to this online application.
Have questions? Please contact Shari Collison at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-462-3182 or 800-759-3119.
Heartland Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment, personal and financial references will be reviewed.