- Do you have experience with agricultural and commercial lending?
- Can you work independently and creatively to build new business?
- Do you have a bias to action? Do you make things happen?
- Do you go the extra mile for your customers as a rule and not the exception?
- Do you have the desire to lead a business in the future?
If you can answer “Yes” to these questions, Heartland Bank may have a career opportunity for you. Heartland Bank is a growing organization that is seeking a talented Relationship Manager to join our team and work with the Fairbury area markets. The person in this position also has the potential for future opportunities to lead the Jefferson County market for Heartland Bank.
What is the role of a Relationship Manager?
The key objectives of this position are to identify, acquire, and grow new and existing relationships that create value for the customer and result in loan and deposit opportunities for the Bank, with a special emphasis on agricultural lending.
What will you do as a Relationship Manager?
The role of Relationship Manager requires the excellent execution of customer service duties through knowledge of the Bank’s loan products and services in the areas of ag and commercial lending. You will perform financial analysis to make credit decisions and manage existing and new portfolios. You will work with business owners to assist with their banking needs and manage large relationships. You will further improve the lives of customers by matching their needs with our full range of banking products and services, and the services offered by our strategic partners in trust, farm management, investment, insurance and other related opportunities.
What education/experience is preferred for a Relationship Manager?
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, accounting or related area
- Three to five years of accounting and financial experience
- Agricultural and/or commercial lending experience
If you are seeking a career with an organization that fosters personal development, growth, change, responsibility and success, please click on the link below to submit your application online. You may also attach and submit a cover letter and resume to this online application.
If you have any questions, please contact Shari Collison in Human Resources at email@example.com or 402-462-3182 or 800-759-3119.
Heartland Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment, personal and financial references will be reviewed.