- Are you positive and energetic?
- Do you go out of your way to provide memorable service experiences?
- Can you do ten things at once with accuracy and a smile?
- Are you happy when you can take care of the needs of others?
If you can answer “Yes” to these questions, Heartland Bank may have the perfect role for you. Heartland Bank is a growing organization that has an opportunity for a
What is the role of a Customer Service Associate?
The key objectives of this position are to provide a full range of teller services to our customers while creating and maintaining an amazing customer experience.
What will you do as a Customer Service Associate?
The role requires the excellent execution of customer service duties, through the knowledge and support of the Bank’s day-to-day operations, knowing products and services, and being able to conduct transactions for customers.
You will be responsible for achieving results for our Bank, today and tomorrow, by living the core values and building your capabilities.
What is the schedule for the Customer Service Associate?
This is a
What education/experience is preferred for a Customer Service Associate?
- High school diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
- Two or four-year college experience a plus
- Two to four years of banking experience
If you are seeking a career with an organization that fosters personal development, growth, change, responsibility
Have questions? Please contact Deb Gross, our Human Resources Director, at email@example.com or 402-759-8119 or 800-759-3119.
Heartland Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employment, personal and financial references will be reviewed.