Welcome to Heartland Bank. We are honored to have you be a part of the Heartland Bank family.
The name of the bank is changing in January, but over the next couple of months, we need to consolidate the operations of the two organizations. Because of this, your banking relationship will not be on the Heartland Bank system until after the weekend of March 23rd. Meaning, no changes will be occurring
What is changing
Beginning January 4th, FNF will become a branch of Heartland Bank. Because of this, starting Monday, January 7th, when you visit www.fnbfairbury.com you will be automatically directed to Heartland Bank’s website, www.
With the change of website, where you access your internet banking account is changing. Nothing about your internet banking account is changing right now except for the location of the login link.
Ways to log into your internet banking:
- At the top of every webpage on Heartland Bank’s website, a banner will display a link to access your internet banking.
- Directly access the log in page by going to www.
What to expect.
Other than the change to the login location, nothing is changing until March. However, we wanted to let you know what to expect moving forward. Below you will see a quick overview of changes to your banking relationship. We will be providing more detailed information as we move through the transition.
- For all checking, savings, health savings and IRA accounts: Your current account will move into a Heartland Bank account. You will receive a letter with our recommendation for the best fitting account(s) in February. At that time, you can explore your options and make any changes to our recommendation.
- Account Number: Most account numbers will remain the same. Very few customers will need to change their account number and will be contacted individually.
- Checks: You will be able to use your FNF checks for three years.
- Debit Cards: New Heartland Bank debit cards will be issued in March.
- Loans: For customers with loans, nothing will be changing except the loan statement will now be a Heartland Bank statement.
- Internet & Mobile Banking: Starting January 7th, we will be directing FNF’s website to Heartland Bank’s website. Log into your account by going to www.
MyHeartland.Bank/Fairbury after the 7th. After March 23rd, you will be using Heartland Bank’s Online and Mobile Banking and we will provide more information as we move forward through the transition.
- ATMs & Locations: After the transition, you will have access to all Heartland Bank ATMs and locations. Outside of Fairbury, we have full-service branches in Geneva, Shickley, Fairmont, Grafton, Hastings, Burwell, Riverdale, Kearney, Aurora
Call Us With Any Questions
Our goal is to make this a seamless transition. The staff you know and trust will remain the same, with Jerry continuing as Branch President. As always, please don’t hesitate to contact us with any question you may have.